WELCOME TO BLUEBIRDS BALLET SCHOOL
Classes for students from the early years to advanced
Studio & Zoom based Dance Classes
Please contact us for our timetable and join a taster class.
Classes covered: RAD Ballet Syllabus, Contemporary Dance, Adult Ballet and Silver Swans
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your team at Bluebirds Ballet School
At Bluebirds Ballet School it is our mission to prove that dance as well as classical ballet is for EVERYBODY. There are so many reasons as to why dance is good for us all.
Perhaps ask yourself or your child the following questions:
· Do you love music and exercising to music makes me feel good?
· Do you want to improve your creative thinking and express yourself through dance?
· Do you want to improve your confidence and move with grace?
· Would you like the opportunity to perform?
· Do I want to improve your posture and coordination?
· Or do you want to use dance as a cross-training tool to stay ahead of your peers in other sports?
· Are you dreaming of making dance a profession or becoming a professional dancer?
· Do you enjoy the sense of pride that comes with working to the best of your ability?
· Do you want to increase your functional fitness, mobility and flexibility?
· Do you want to enhance your memory re-call and improve you mental & health well-being?
· Are looking for fun and to meet new friends that share a similar interest?
If you have answered a single ‘YES’ to any of these questions above, then you have found the right hobby or vocation and for sure the perfect dance school. So, welcome to Bluebirds Ballet School… let your journey start!
Bluebirds prides itself on taking a holistic approach to its teaching. We are unique in incorporating functional fitness as part of our syllabus from Grade 1 upwards. Whether you would like to join one of our Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) Children's Ballet Syllabus and complete annual examinations, Teens Open Level Ballet, Contemporary Dance, Adult Ballet or Silver Swans (55+) classes, your lesson will start with a safe and professional functional fitness workout to wipe those cobwebs away, stimulate your mind, warm-up your body and get those smiles shining… ready to embrace the world of dance.
In addition: our students often combine their classical ballet class with a strengthening class of Progressing Ballet Technique™ to further advance their technique.
Should you be interested in performing or simply wanting to improve your confidence and expression skills, then our Dance & Performance (for children) or Dance Repertoire (Adults) should be of great interest.
For Pre-schoolers aged 2 years and above, Bluebirds offers a fun yet structured introduction to the joys of dance. Young children indulge in the magical world of Melody Bear™ where movement, special awareness, coordination, functional strength, balance and friendships come together in a new adventure every week.
Bluebirds Ballet School was founded in 2010, starting off as a small school offering ballet for younger children. Eleven years on, the school proudly carries its reputation of being one of London’s leading ballet schools, offering dance to students who simply embrace the joy of movement, who use ballet to cross-train (improve their abilities in other sports or arts) as well as students taking dance more seriously even to professional level.
Our teachers are all fully qualified by the Royal Academy of Dance and our focus is on creating dancers with beautiful technique, a lovely sense of expression and confidence that will carry them forward in life.
Bluebirds Ballet School provide ballet lessons in venues across London, including Maida Vale, Kensal Rise,
Queens Park, Kensal Rise, North Kensington,
Hampstead and Swiss Cottage.